Articles About Threshold Choir
By Diane ChiddisterNovember 17, 2011
Singing brings people together in a way that unites and enriches, according to the organizers of “Singing from the Heart,” a Yellow Springs Community Sing that takes place next weekend.
By Lauren HeatonAugust 21, 2008
Their voices floated in with soothing softness and a power to calm the rumbles of anxiety. Sylvia sang as close as a mother to her baby, while Mary cooed her part and Theresa led the choral rounds from an arm’s length away.
Upcoming School Forum
Previous issue’s stories
- Village Council— New policing guidelines discussed
- School board— Vote clears way for potential land purchases
- Jennifer Rosengarten at Springfield Art Museum— Artist’s ‘exuberance’ in nature
- Communities rethink how to police
- David Carlson’s charges from New Years incident reduced
Seeking our series?
Guide to Yellow Springs
Search the YS News
Recent Blog Posts
Seeking something older?
- Peaceful gathering by Suzanne Szempruch
- BLOG — Participant, observer by Lauren Shows
- ‘Super’ projects on display at Mills Lawn Exhibition Night by Lauren Shows
- From the Print
- Higher Education
- News Notices
- Payment forms
- Students Around The World
- Village Life
- Village Schools
- Yellow Springs News Blogs