Articles About crime :: Page 2
By Lauren HeatonJune 12, 2008
Ask an adult who was raised in Yellow Springs and returned here to live what the village is about, and many will say it is a safe, progressive community that accepts people for who they are.
By Lauren HeatonMay 8, 2008
Yellow Springs police, the Greene County Prosecutor and the Greene County Agencies for Combined Enforcement (A.C.E.) announced at a press conference on Friday, May 2, that a Greene County grand jury has indicted former Yellow Springs resident Umoja Iddi Bakari with 22 counts related to his running a drug ring between Columbus and Yellow Springs.
Upcoming School Forum
Previous issue’s stories
- Village Council— New policing guidelines discussed
- School board— Vote clears way for potential land purchases
- Jennifer Rosengarten at Springfield Art Museum— Artist’s ‘exuberance’ in nature
- Communities rethink how to police
- David Carlson’s charges from New Years incident reduced
Seeking our series?
Guide to Yellow Springs
Search the YS News
Recent Blog Posts
Seeking something older?
- Peaceful gathering by Suzanne Szempruch
- BLOG — Participant, observer by Lauren Shows
- ‘Super’ projects on display at Mills Lawn Exhibition Night by Lauren Shows
- From the Print
- Higher Education
- News Notices
- Payment forms
- Students Around The World
- Village Life
- Village Schools
- Yellow Springs News Blogs