- Published: February 20, 2020
- Free speech and the library
A local group organizing against Issue 12 — the sales tax levy to fund the construction of a new jail for Greene County — was turned away from Yellow Springs Community Library’s meeting room last week.
- Villagers give views on jail
Village Council, at its Feb. 18 regular meeting, considered perspectives on Issue 12, a 0.25% sales tax increase to fund the construction of a new and larger jail for Greene County.
- Schools mourn beloved bus driver
Yellow Springs students, parents, teachers, staff — everyone knew beloved district bus driver Darryl Dewer simply as “Mr. Darryl.”
- Grinnell Road ‘shootout’— Investigation continues in double fatal shooting
Greene County authorities say that the investigation into the double fatal shooting outside a home on Grinnell Road, just south of Yellow Springs, on Wednesday, Feb. 12, could take weeks to complete.
Comments are closed for this article.