- Published: September 2, 2020
- A path to progress on race?
This is fourth in a series on the impacts of racism in Yellow Springs and local anti-racist efforts and approaches.
- Our part-time staff and contributors — Who’s the News, Pt. II
As things have calmed down (somewhat), we’re pleased to restart the series with profiles of our part-time employees and regular contributors.
- News from the Past
Contributing writer Don Hollister compiles some of the more compelling headlines that occurred in past Julys and Augusts in last week’s “News from the Past” column.
- Council decriminalizes marijuana in Yellow Springs
In a 4–0 vote, Council passed the first reading of an ordinance reducing the offense level and penalties for those caught possessing or cultivating less than 200 grams of marijuana, which is about seven ounces.
- Local restaurants are rebounding, for now
Six months into the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, business at local restaurants is surprisingly good.
Comments are closed for this article.