Articles About road maintenance
By Diane ChiddisterMay 19, 2016
Alley upkeep is the joint responsibility of Village government and local property owners, according to Village Manager Patti Bates at the May 2 meeting of Yellow Springs Village Council.
By Matt MindeMay 5, 2016
Kieth’s Alley got a much-needed resurfacing this week during the village’s annual paving of local streets.
By YS News StaffMay 2, 2016
Village streets are receiving their annual repaving in the coming weeks.
By YS News StaffSeptember 7, 2011
Roads around town continue to be closed today, Sept. 8, while the Village re-paves.
Last Week’s stories
- Merrick brothers indicted— Death sentence a possibility
- Plans to expand mining in area cause concern
- Antioch Review, the little magazine, still big at 75
- Friends use art to confront illness
- An often fraught relationship is under scrutiny
- Beloved Community aim is inclusion
Seeking our series?
Guide to Yellow Springs
Search the YS News
Recent Blog Posts
Seeking something older?
- Peaceful gathering by Suzanne Szempruch
- BLOG — Participant, observer by Lauren Shows
- ‘Super’ projects on display at Mills Lawn Exhibition Night by Lauren Shows
- From the Print
- Higher Education
- News Notices
- Payment forms
- Students Around The World
- Village Life
- Village Schools
- Yellow Springs News Blogs