Articles About locally made
By Lauren ShowsApril 5, 2011
Local entrepreneur Jan Augenstein will appear on ABC’s “Shark Tank” on Friday, April 15 at 9 p.m.
By Sehvilla MannDecember 23, 2010
Recently Chris Entler could be found in his new soap shop and studio in Kings Yard working on a new challenge: creating, with spearment leaves, an intricate design in a soap bar.
By Megan Bachman
Those who prefer local foods can now add a variety of locally-produced cheese to their diets, thanks to two area dairies that have recently been turning fresh milk into cheese.
Previous issue’s stories
- Village Council ponders regulation of Yellow Springs Airbnbs
- Yellow Springs artists visit Greek refugee camp
- New alumni group raises friends, funds for Yellow Springs schools
- Herndon Gallery: Identity unmasked in ‘Schizomaica’
- Chamber Music in Yellow Springs 32nd Annual Competition
- YSHS production of ‘Oklahoma!’ has legs — about 90
Seeking our series?
Guide to Yellow Springs
Search the YS News
Recent Blog Posts
Seeking something older?
- Peaceful gathering by Suzanne Szempruch
- BLOG — Participant, observer by Lauren Shows
- ‘Super’ projects on display at Mills Lawn Exhibition Night by Lauren Shows
- From the Print
- Higher Education
- News Notices
- Payment forms
- Students Around The World
- Village Life
- Village Schools
- Yellow Springs News Blogs