Articles About grand opening
By Carol SimmonsMay 12, 2014
About 200 people gathered Friday morning, May 9, for the opening and dedication of the new Richard P. Eastman Hyde Road covered bridge.
By Megan BachmanSeptember 19, 2013
This has been a “repair to remember” for the Little Art Theatre. Over the last five months, a half-million dollar renovation has transformed the 84-year-old theater from a relic of the 35-millimeter film era to a state-of-the-art, fully-digital and accessible movie house.
By Lauren HeatonApril 19, 2012
Yoga Springs is now 8 years old and stretching out into a new old space at the heart of downtown Springfield.
Previous issue’s stories
- MTFR station construction delayed
- YS school board accepts resignation— Krier on paid leave until spring
- Glen Helen’s own superheroes
- Council hears new proposal for Mayor’s Court cases
- Festival celebrates music, kindness
- Soybean, corn farmers challenged by price drops
- Merrick brothers— Plea would avoid execution
From the print
Seeking our series?
Search the News
Recent Blog Posts
Seeking something older?
- Behind the story
- From the Print
- Higher Education
- News Notices
- Village Life
- Village Schools
- Yellow Springs News Blogs