- Published: March 12, 2020
- Our full-time staff— Who’s the News?
Here we introduce you to the full-time staff of the paper.
- Power of the Pen advances to regionals— Mighty writers make their mark
The McKinney Middle School Power of the Pen writers won several awards at the district tournament in January.
- Yellow Springs Children’s Center earns five stars
The five-star label is the highest possible rating assigned by Step Up to Quality, a statewide quality rating and improvement system administered jointly by the Ohio Department of Education and the Ohio Department of Job and Family Services.
- Council weighs jail response
At its March 3 regular meeting, Village Council hashed out a letter to the Greene County Commissioners on their proposal to build a new county jail.
- Prosecutor candidates offer competing visions
The prosecutor oversees a budget of around $2 million and a staff of 14 attorneys to represent the State of Ohio in all felony cases and juvenile crimes in the county and cases involving county agencies.
- MTFR seeks operating levy renewal
Among the ballot issues local voters will decide Tuesday, March 17, is a 3.8-mill renewal levy for Miami Township Fire-Rescue operations.
- Biodigester loses zoning appeal
An energy company’s attempts to keep its biodigester operating four miles west of Yellow Springs were shot down by a Bath Township zoning board last week.
Comments are closed for this article.